Thursday, March 09, 2006

A CHANGE HAS TO COME


Trials of tears
Hurtful words
Lies.... more lies
You play the game
You are the same
Why can't they see
the hurt in me
You have scarred me
mentally
physically
There's no remorse
You just run the course
So you can be free
To Torture me
They say... "don't worry
you'll be alright,
If he comes near you
we'll put him back."
But time you see
is precious
I have been there before
my panic alarm
you did not come
Why should you care ?
It's not happening to you
It's my life
My pain
Protection...Ha !!!!
How can you possibly protect ?
No manpower
No funding
No understanding
The aftermath will be..
'She tried to tell you
but you didnt see...
You didn't hear her cries of anguish
you brushed her,
under the carpet of death '
Ignorance to a situation
You could not comprehend
Too difficult to deal with
under laws that have no meaning
Sentencing that is Pitiful
A Change Has to come

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES YES YES
A CHANGE MUST COME
let people hear these poetic words of wisdom,
let it ring in their ears until good is done,
until the change has come.

Anonymous said...

The damage is done
Fear is the worst part of violence,
once a line has been crossed, even if you can avoid the physical violence, the fear far exceeds it