Friday, January 30, 2009

Please don't hurt me, I'm only 10, girl told rapist

Please don't hurt me, I'm only 10, girl told rapist


The youngest victim of an alleged serial rapist wept yesterday as she described how he snatched her from outside a youth club.

Clutching a fluffy toy dog, the 10-year-old girl wiped tears from her eyes while reliving her ordeal at the trial of Antoni Imiela.

Speaking via video link to Maidstone Crown Court, she said she begged the man not to hurt her, explaining she was only 10 years old, as he grabbed her from behind and carried her through stinging nettles into nearby undergrowth.

Imiela, 49, a married railway worker, is accused of raping five women and three girls across the South-East between November 2001 and October 2002. The 10-year-old is said to have been his first victim. He is also charged with kidnapping, indecently assaulting and attempting to rape another 10-year-old girl in Birmingham in November 2002.

Imiela sat emotionless as the girl described how he grabbed her and put his hand over her mouth in Ashford, Kent, in November 2001.

"I said, 'Please don't do anything to me, I'm innocent'. He said, 'I know you are. If you shut up I won't harm you. If you scream or cry or anything I will break your legs or kill you'.

"I knew he was coming over the road, but I didn't know he was going to take me. I'm just a little girl. I don't know about these things."

After her ordeal, she crossed the road and knocked at a door. John Sage, who opened the door, told the court: "She said, 'Can you help me?' She said she had been raped. I took a step back and saw she was wearing only a T-shirt and a sock."

His wife, Louise, said: "She was such a broken little girl. She wasn't crying. She couldn't cry. She looked so lifeless. She stood there rigid and just kept saying she had been raped."

Imiela, of Appledore, near Ashford, denies the charges. The trial continues.

makes my blood boil.
how? why? aaaaaaaaaaargh evil .....mad?................evil...the hurt goes on

No comments: