Wednesday, January 13, 2010

IT'S NOT GOODBYE....JUST WORDS THAT CRY....FROM A TORTURED SOUL...WITH HEAVY SIGH

throw hells hot liquid fire
to belly empty
burn
and eat all
internal organs within
no meaning anymore
no sense
in mans destruction
caused
by greed and
floor does beckon me to fall
angels voice not heard
but evils call
take me as i am
not pure
but purer still than some
against all belief
and strength of will
my body doth i give
to end all pain and misery
a game you win
as frail i am
the night draws close
to sun of day
and all that passed
has fade away
forgotten
amongst a winter breeze
to pastures new i beg
oh please
the last goodnight
the longest sleep
oh lord
my heart and soul doth keep
oh children of my body sigh
yet now
no reason for you to wheep
past rivers of tears
all run dry
a message i leave
to my born
to my kin
peace is a trial
that we must ....must win !!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are amazing doing this after all you've been through!
Your an inspiration.
wishing all the best to your jahmene..
his voice is so beautiful.x

Anonymous said...

you are an inspiration and extremely talented xx your children must be very proud of you xx Jahmene is fab x

Anonymous said...

Keep fighting you are an inspiration x I know the pain of losing a child xx luckily i have never suffered what you have xx Jahmene is a star despite his childhood he is such a lovely person xx a credit to you

Anonymous said...

This is a really strong poem. Beautiful. Thankyou.